All community requests for support must be entered through our online request form. The Community Investment team is unable to accept requests in other formats. Once received through our system, we will review each request in a timely manner and will reach out directly to the contact listed on the request form should we require further information.
We appreciate your patience as we personally review each request. Please expect a response from our team within 2-3 weeks.
To qualify for consideration of Sealed Air’s support, your organization must meet the following criteria:
- Have strategic alignment and focus on one of our community impact areas
- Have a presence in the communities we care about with the ability engage employees locally
- Have current tax-exempt status as a public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code or are eligible for equivalency determination (international nonprofits)
- Ability to report on data and clearly articulate impact of program or partnership
- Willingness to achieve mutual goals as a true partner
- Willingness to support brand visibility and storytelling around partnership objectives and results
Click here for a list of programs and projects Sealed Air does not fund.
The Sealed Air Community Investment team welcomes requests from qualified nonprofit organizations who meet our eligibility requirements.Request Form