A world leader in the assembly and fastening trade, in its core business, the Würth Line comprises over 125,000 products ranging from screws, screw accessories and anchors to fastening tools. Many of which are shipped from its Künzelsau, Germany logistics center. For Würth, the packaging challenge lies in the very diverse range of products it stocks.
Sealed Air and Würth worked together over an 18-month trial period to configure an Instapak® foam packaging solution that successfully met Würth’s quality standards and performance objectives.
- 34% increase in material efficiency
- Packaging design meeting ISTA testing standards (3A)
- Increased system reliability
- Throughputs of 40,000 packs per day
- Centralized global supply chain
- Expanding global partnership opportunities