Sealed Air to Exhibit Innovative Lineup of Solutions and Services at the 2020 International Production and Processing Expo
January 28, 2020 – CHARLOTTE, N.C. – Sealed Air (NYSE: SEE) will feature more than 40 innovative solutions and services during this year’s International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) in Atlanta, including those from Automated Packaging Systems, a company Sealed Air acquired in 2019.
At Booth B5119, look for Sealed Air’s CRYOVAC® brand food packaging and automation systems and Automated Packaging FAS SPrint Revolution™ SidePouch® Food Bagger system. Automated Packaging Systems brings complementary capabilities to Sealed Air, including expertise in engineering, automation technology, and sustainability.
“For decades, customers have looked to Sealed Air as a trusted partner that offers innovative solutions to help businesses safely package food and increase operational efficiency,” said Mike Rosinski, Sealed Air’s Marketing Director for Fresh Red Meat. “We are pleased to be back at IPPE and look forward to demonstrating how we can help customers grow sustainably into the future.”
Leslie Cook, who works in Sustainability Strategy and Advocacy at Sealed Air will be speaking on the future of recyclable packaging in the meat industry during the the IPPE Environmental Conference for the Meat and Poultry Industry. That event will be held on Tuesday, January 28 at 9:15 a.m.
Select Solutions at the Show:
• CRYOVAC® Brand Plant-Based Rollstock: A semi-rigid rollstock that combines plant-based, renewable materials with PET or recovered PET to create packaging structures that offer advanced barrier protection while reducing the use of traditional plastic.
• CRYOVAC® Brand BL75 Bag Loader: Automated, high-speed horizontal bag loader for placing, solid foods (like cheese or deli meats) into bags before sealing.
• CRYOVAC® Brand Darfresh® on Tray: Uses 100% of film creating zero film scrap and up to 40% less material waste. It also has 35% faster processing speeds (vs. other skin pack and rollstock technologies) which can significantly increase pounds packaged per man-hour.
• CRYOVAC® Brand Darfresh® on Board: A new, sustainable packaging solution that is set to revolutionize the presentation of the protein retail market. It uses zero scrap packaging technology combined with a cardboard flat support and vacuum skin technology that helps extend shelf-life.
• Automated Packaging Systems FAS SPrint Revolution™ SidePouch® Food Bagger: High-speed, flexible packaging system that delivers uptime reliability for packing fresh and frozen foods in poly bags and stand-up pouches in manual to fully automatic operations.
Sealed Air at IPPE
IPPE is the world’s largest annual poultry, meat and feed industry event. It will be held January 28-30 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. Sealed Air is exhibiting in Booth B5119. For more information, visit Sealed Air’s IPPE website.
For on-site interviews and demonstrations during the show, contact Christina Griffin (contact information listed below).
About Sealed Air
Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical packaging challenges, and to leave our world better than we found it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC® brand food packaging, Sealed Air® brand protective packaging, and Bubble Wrap® brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.7 billion in sales in 2018 and has approximately 15,500 employees who serve customers in 123 countries.