The Problem: The Consumer Goods market is dominated by rigid packaging used to package products such as: detergents, cleaners, liquid soap, shampoo and conditioners. This is especially true, in the United States. Consumers views and expectations for packaged products is changing. They are focused on convenience and sustainability. This change is forcing fast moving consumer packaged goods companies to reduce package footprints and improve sustainability while lowering total packaging cost.
The Sealed Air Solution: Sealed Air’s Rigid Replacement program offers a total solution that includes equipment, packaging, service and knowledge. The program targets retail product packaging used to dispense homogenous liquids. This program provides a more economical and sustainable package for small volume refill packages and/or packages containing up to five gallons.
The Benefits of Sealed Air’s Rigid Replacement Program:
- Provides Significant Source Reduction→ up to 75% less packaging by weight
- Delivers Greater Retail Shelf Density→ more packages per foot of shelf space
- Offers Ease of Use →easy handling, open ability and dispensing
- Optimizes Process Flexibility → refill equipment options allow package size changes at the touch of a button
- Increases Productivity →”Best-in-Class” packaging speeds for flexible packaging
- Improves Inventory Management → Simple SKU management, no caps, lids or labels