Provided at no cost to our strategic supply partners, the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) provides real-time access to information on purchase orders, delivery schedules, receipts, invoice status, payments, and more.
Coupa will provide many benefits to Sealed Air’s suppliers, including:
- Prompt, automated payment for invoices in accordance with our agreed terms
- Reduction, and even elimination, of paper transactions
- Greater control, automation, and visibility over the complete order management process
- Possibility for new business opportunities with other buyers in the Coupa Supplier Portal
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Coupa available to me?
On January 20, 2020, Coupa will launch for Sealed Air suppliers in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and 11 European countries*. We will continue to roll out Coupa to the rest of our suppliers throughout 2020. Until you’re contacted regarding migration, purchase orders and invoices will continue to be processed the same way they are today.
*European countries include U.K., Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and Switzerland.
- What is the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP)?
The CSP is a free service that Coupa provides to help facilitate transactions between customers and their suppliers.
Check out the CSP Quick Reference Guide for more information.
- What is cXML?
Consumer extensible markup language (cXML) is a language designed specifically for e-commerce, used primarily for high-invoice suppliers and punchout catalogs. Coupa adheres to cXML standards.